Date-Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - Friday, August 31, 2012
To enlighten the participants on the applications of MEMS in various areas.
To exchange views on multi disciplinary applications of MEMS with eminent speakers.
To increase their working knowledge of MEMS CAD and tools for MEMS design.
This workshop will explore the features available in various MEMS softwares.
- Smart materials and structures
- RF MEMS
- Application of MEMS in Bio medical
- Hands on training in COMSOL software
- Hands on training in Intellisuite software
- Hands on training in Covantore software
Eminent professors from premier educational institutions, Industry and renowned scientists from R & D Organizations will be invited for delivering technical Lectures and to give training.
- Faculty members from Academic / Research institutions
- Practicing Engineers
- Research Scholars
- Registration fee for all participants- Rs.3000/- (includes Lunch & refreshments)
- No TA/DA will be provided
- Registration fee is to be paid through Demand draft / cheque, drawn in favor of "AMIE", payable at Chennai. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- The form can also be downloaded from the SRM website www.srmuniv.ac.in
- The last date for registration is 21st August, 2012
Address for Communication
The Convener, "AMIE"
Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Kattankulathur- 603 203
Phone: 044-27417830, 27417000 Extn. 2201
Share to All