The students of Aerospace Engineering will gain professional knowledge on Eurocopter BO-105 as follows,
- Helicopter Fundamentals - Basic directions, Flight Controls, Ground handling, Bearings, Gears.
- Principle Of Flight - Aerodynamic principles, Effects on lift, Forces on the rotor, Dissymmetry of lift, Rotor heads, Aerodynamic characteristics, Blade tip stall, Autorotation, Stability, Flight control.
- Main Rotor System - Rotor blades, Rotor head maintenance, Rotor blades, Blade alignment, Blade tracking.
- Main Rotor Transmission - Engine transmission couplings, Driveshaft, Clutch, Rotor breake.
- Tail Rotor - Operation, Tail Rotor driveshaft, Tail Rotor Blades.
- Powerplants - Twin Engine Turbo shaft (Allision-Rolls-Royce, Engine Model: 250 C20B), Cooling systems.
- Airframe - Structural components and materials, Airframe systems. Wheel and skid gear.
Share to All